Wednesday 10 October 2012

Happiness is huge mess on the floor

I'm getting ready for a productive week. My floor is already covered in videotape boxes, yarns, paints, paper and sketchbooks. Next week is autumn holiday and I decided to stay in Kuopio and work on  with my projects. I've got so many things I want to do and am excited about that I just couldn't bare the thought of leaving Kuopio and Turo -our schoolbuilding and my other home,  for an entire week. So next week I'm going to spend binding sketchbooks, trying out some techniques I want to use in my thesis, disassembling some 50 vhs-cassettes, organizing my DIY-cupboard, sketching, painting and learning to drive... So forgive me my friends, relatives and loved one, I'll try to answer the phone if you call, but my hands might be covered in paste and my mind so deep in a DIY-haze that I wont hear... Yesterday I  asked my therapist whether I'm turning manic, but she assured me I'm only being my old self again. It's just been so long since I last felt like this. It's like Christmas came early =)

Love.
Tiina

PS: If anyone has surplus of plastic videocassette boxes somewhere gathering dust, I'll be more than happy to give them a new home.

2 comments:

  1. Penny for me < ... > outchild moment for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DtrzHn_Mig

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)