Tuesday 18 December 2012

Packing and jamming

Here I am again, packing my things. Tomorrow I'm heading to Lapland for christmas holiday. My backpack is already packed to its' limit and weights a ton. I still think I've forgotten something important.. Luckily I don't snowboard. Someday I would like to spend my christmas holiday where ever I am, without having to drag all my possessions along Finland for hundreds of kilometers .

Talking about christmas, I've come to a conclusion that my favourite christmas presents are either self-made, or delicious or both. So this christmas instead of running mindlessly around shops chasing presents,  I've been busy learning how to make jam and marmalade to give as presents to my family. It's been quite fun and maybe next year I continue my new hobby.

Now I have to go to bed, tomorrow is an early morning and I still have lot to do.

Love
-Tiina 
One breakfast jam coming up!

Awesome winter sky this morning..

..and afternoon.



2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely time in Lapland and relaxed holidays!
    Good luck with the jam thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I had a really nice time, and my experiments in making jam were quite succesfull. Though some of my jam were more like fool, but delicious anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)