Sunday 23 September 2012

Full speed ahead!

I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe it's this autumn, my favourite time of the year, or the fact that I've finally recovered of that heartincident and -surgery I had more than year ago. Or maybe it's both! In anycase, it seems like nothing can stop me now. I'm full of energy and ideas and am super-excited about everything! I'm working on a contemporary art-project with my classmates, and I'm dreaming of my own artexhibition. I'm also working on on my thesis; my longtime product design-project, that hopefully someday will turn into a product that I can sell. Then there are some prints and patterns and stuff that I want to take to Heimtextil-fair in Frankfurt next spring. And have I mentioned that I'm dreaming of doing my practical training abroad? All that and some other stuff too, it feels like I was hyper! In the evenings I can't get sleep for all the ideas are running amok in my head. I guess I'm trying to catch up after holding back for a year.

I'm still attending my psychotherapy sessions every week, atleast till the end of this year. Only now, instead of going through the incidents and feelings of past year, I'm working on on my future, and am very happy about that. Also, I met my cardiologist in helsinki few weeks ago, and he said that everything was ok, and that we can now slowly start reducing my medication. Who would have known that recovering can take this long??

Inspiring autumn to you all!
Tiina

A lucky heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)