Sunday 13 January 2013

Year 2012 in music.

My friend Anna did this and I'm shamelessly going to copy her idea. I'm two weeks late, but I guess that's my usual timing =)

Long walks with Robyn, I really didn't want to be in Kuopio.



I remember the awfull feeling everytime I left my honey in Oulu.
Adeles "21" played in loop in my phone through the spring.



I  really wanted to see Prodigy in Helsinki, but of course
 I was taken into the KUH intensive care unit a day before..
 My life really sucked  back then.



 
First of May and we were young! After very difficult and agonizing 
first half of the year things finally started to look better.



 
"My dear friend lets not forget, that we can take down Pinochet!"
Really empowering music.



 
I am a wonderlust king! Hichiking through the country..



It was a Bordello summer! All I missed was to see them live, but this summer I promise I will.



 
This one is for my dear friend Minna and her hubby. 
Thank you for the most beautifull day in 2012 <3



Jewish Ukrainishe Freundschaft. 
Walking, weaving and Photoshopping as fast as I could.
I was in a weird, unhealthy, state of mind in October.



After October my goal was to live a good life. 
Following that, I didn't get my school work done 
and didn't pass the courses.



Something blue for the darkening nights. 
I'm not sure whether I like Hugh better as a Musician or a Doctor.
I know I sometimes wished House was my doctor.



This is for my friends. It was the best dancing with You.



"Having troubles telling how I feel But I can dance, dance, dance" 
This one is for this year.. 

Love,
-Tiina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)