Saturday 2 February 2013

Breaking up.

My posts here are getting ever rarer, and rightly this is my last post here.

 I started this blog when I was depressed as an effort to make me try and think positive. Obviously I was already then getting better, for when my depression was at worst I couldn't even write how bad I felt. I don't think I'm healed from it altogether now either. But right now I'm feeling good enough, so that writing here doesn't feel relevant anymore. And I don't mean happyhappyjoyjoy-good time all the time, but the feeling of being content in my life right now. And of being excited about things and looking forward to stuff. Thats how I feel right now, mostly, and I don't need to write it here anymore so that I could notice it.

So this is my farewell to Hurdis, my almost a year-long resuscitation of happiness.

Kuva täältä
 Love,
-Tiina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)