Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sweet things from scrap!

I just found something wonderfull I want to try too! This girl Katja at maedchenmitherz makes a spring-inspired scrap journal. Every day for a month she makes a new page with a subject by glueing, painting, draving and what not and they look so cool! 

Picture by Katja @ maedchenmitherz

 Now if someone didn't know already, I'm crazy about notebooks, but not so crazy about writing, so here's a way I could put my notebooks into use and make something beautiful out of them. I just have to gather some pictures, and pretty papers and all kinds of scrap. And glues and rulers and a knife and different pencils... Luckily I already have one cupboard full of all sort of missmatch stuff. Whoo! I'm so excited already I want to start right away! My first journal could be about happiness..


-Tiina

4 comments:

  1. Etkö saanut viime viikonloppuna tarpeeksi askartelusta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.. Näyttää siltä että en. Mehän ei esimerkiksi liimattu yhtään mitään =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joo kyllä se meidän askartelu oli jotain esimakua helvetistä, tuo sun askartelu näyttää jopa aika kivalta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mutta en ole vielä päässyt aloittamaan sitä. Tietsa pitää saada ensin hiiteen tästä pöydältä, niin voin sitten tässä liimailla. Mutta piakkoin..

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)