Monday 9 July 2012

Sleeping under a rosebush

I've been out quite a lot, on long walks around Neulamäki. The weather isn't quite warm enough for a swim, so I go out and walk.It's amazing how good it makes me feel, to walk in the nature and sit by the lake shore, listening to the wind, smelling the roses and watching the birds. I could spend days like that. If there wasn't mosquitos.

Little ducklings at Tervaruukki in Neulamäki

Herra Sammakko
Dog roses near the hospital  





Imagine being very little and living under a rosebush where the petals would fall on you like giant snowflakes..
Lakeshore near Kuopio university

I really like Kuopio in summer time. It's a laidback little town, where you're never far from the water. 

-Tiina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)