Monday 28 May 2012

Small corrections

It's already three months from my first post. Sadly, it seems my enthusiasm towards this blog has fainted quite a lot. Honestly though the past month was so rough that I've lacked zest for everything and this blog has drifted astray. But now I'm gonna try and get back on the saddle and set this blog, and my life, back on the tracks I want them to be on. Heh, can you see the pattern here already? First I'm superhappy for a while, then I´m back in the ditches. Up and down, I should have named this blog after a rollercoaster.

Tomorrow I'm going to school and I'm gonna print my birhtday resolutions so that I can stick them on my wall. Tomorrow it's going to be another new beginning. Or mayde I would only need small corrections?

-Tiina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)