Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stick Girl

Hip hey! I'm walking with crutches again. This must be the fourth time within the past year. So today, inspired by my current condition, I'd like to share this poem with you.

Stick Boy and Match Girl in Love

Stick Boy liked Match Girl,
he liked her a lot.
He liked her cute figure,
he thought she was hot.


But could a flame ever burn
for a match and a stick?
It did quite literally;
he burned up pretty quick.

Poem and illustration by Tim Burton

My leg never got better after I hurt it on May Day, so finally I went to see a doctor. And just like before, there was nothing wrong with my leg. It´s just too painfull to walk, so I got them crutches. This friday we´re going on a field trip to Helsinki to visit Marimekko and other placs and events, including Aurelia-fashion show by our own Kuopio Academy of Design. Now I'm hoping for a miracle cure, or otherwise my classmates have to push me in a wheelchair all around Helsinki.

-Tiina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)