Tuesday 20 November 2012

Gaining my strenght

Just a quick post now to let you know I'm still here. Lately I've been (again) too tired to write anything.

I spent last weekend in Oulu, and I'm very happy I did so. I thought I couldn't go there at all this month, for I have too little money and too much school work to do and I felt miserable because of that. Luckily my friend Johanna persuaded me to come and gave me a lift too. It was an easy weekend, I had a lunch with my godmother, saw an art exhibition and watched movies and played scrabble with my man. Very nice and laid-back.

Today I took a day of from school to rest. Tomorrow is a big day, and I have to be relaxed and focused and calm. And not to hit anybody. Wish me luck.

Love,
-Tiina


2 comments:

  1. Huh, kokonainen kuukausi....aika kovapäiset suunnitelmat oli. Aikaisemmin olen välissä yrittänyt olla kolmekin viikkoa, mutta ei siitä ole mitään hyvää seurannut edes opiskeluille.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itsekin olen kyllä monta kertaa todennut, että Oulussa käynti on lähes aina oman hyvinvoinnin, yleisen viihtyvyyden ja opintomenestyksen kannalta ainoastaan hyvä asia. Silti sitä jostain syystä yrittää aina kitkutella täällä viimeiseen asti.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)