Saturday 10 November 2012

Stressed out!

Right now, I guess for the first time during my studies in the Kuopio Academy of Design, I really hate my school. It's great that we get a chance to take part in the Heimtextil-fair in Frankfurt, but the workload just seems unreal. I mean 45 surface designs and 10 or something structure designs in one month! I'm not sure if I've done that many designs in the whole of my studies.. At this point I don't even think I'm gonna make it, I just wish I'll survive through this month somehow.

The positive thing about this all is, that I finally have some motivation to clean my room. Just like every other person, to avoid thinking and doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing, I start cleaning whenever pressures at school grow unbearable. I'm sure my flatmate thinks this could happen bit more often..

Love
-Tiina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)