Wednesday 21 November 2012

Not today

Oh, well. So I failed the driving test. Big deal. Huge actually, or so it feels. I've been so disappointed and frustrated the whole day I don't know how am I so calm now. I hate doing things I can´t and driving a car must be the hardest thing I've ever tried to learn. At times during these past months I've felt like I've failed as a human being 'cause I don't know how to drive. And now I have to take even more driving lessons before I can try taking that cursed driving exam again. I swear, next time I feel like I have too much money on me, I'm gonna buy a horse.

Thanks to my dad though, who comforted me: "You just try and get over it somehow. And then you try again" He always believes in me, even when I don't.

Love,
-Tiina

1 comment:

  1. noh, jos yhtään helpottaa niin mie feilasin kans.. mut kyl siitä selviää. ku hengittelee.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)