Wednesday 7 November 2012

Life carries

Today we had a tutormeeting with our teacher on the subject of our thesis. I've been distressed for a while, for I felt like I hadn't done a thing to further my thesis. And yet somehow everything seemed to clear and fall in its place at the meeting. Suddenly I knew for sure, that I would do only one work for the exhibition as my thesis, and I got some good tips for the theory base to back up my work. I was very happy with the results of the meeting and later on, as I chatted with my friend Johanna, we came into conclusion, that life has a funny way to sort things out the way we want. Even when we don't  yet know exactly what we want. I guess some might call it Guidance, but I like to think it's self-executing prognosis. That if you have even a tiny clue of what you want in your life you'll start working toward it  even unconsciously. And so, sooner or later you have what you wished for. Or something similar. This way, I believe, life carries you, if you let it.

Love,
Tiina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)