Tuesday 13 March 2012

Birthday Resolutions

Here they come, my Birthday Resolutions!  More than a week late, but well, better late than never, eh?

Resolution no.1
Be positive. This is a bit shady. After a year has gone how will I know whether I've been more positive now than the year before?  Well, I'm gonna try now and mull over that later then.

Resolution no.2
Make something to someone I like. Surprisingly, giving a gift I made myself to someone I like makes me happy too.

Resolution no.3
Get rid of junk and hold a flea market with friends.

Resolution no.4
Read atleast twelve books. A book per month shouldn't be too difficult.

Resolution no.5
Try snowboarding. It might be that there's no better way to enjoy early spring. Luckily my friend already promised to teach me.

Resolution no.6
Study Spanish.

Resolution no.7
Get a driving license. This might be the toughest one. I'm afraid that I might kill someone if I drove a car. But it would be nice to finally get that license. Then I could go roadtripping with friends and take turns in driving the car.

OR

Resolution no.8
Go traveling. I would so so so much want to use the driving license- money traveling. But I did that the last time too with my cousin Minna, when I turned 18. We didn't get too far though, only to Kouvola and back. So that doesn't count =D


Now I have a whole year left to fullfill my resolutions. Wish me luck!

-Tiina

PS. Have you ever made any resolutions? Did you manage to keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)