Friday 23 March 2012

A restless soul in the sun

Spring makes me restless. I want to go out, amidst people, of to adventure!
I would so, so much want to go traveling. Every day I'm thinking of all the possible places to go and see. Actually, allmost any place in the world would do. If I just could get out of this town and this country for a while. It feels like the earth under my feet was burning.

Years ago I felt the same and left to Ireland, where I stayed for one year. I was daring and didn't ask the doctors anything about going abroad. I was sure I could manage by myself, like I did too. But now I don't feel so secure. What if I get too tired, or something happens or my heart gets worse? Of course this time I wouldn't have to stay so long. Only for a week or two. And frankly, I.m living so aloof now, that if something happened it would take almost as long to travel from here to Helsinki, as it would take to fly there from pretty much anywhare in Europe. So, instead of worrying, I should start planning and saving money.


Yesterday I was out with my classmates. It was good fun, we had couple of ciders at the local pub called Malja. After that we went to Ida´s and played Trivial Pursuit and had little snacks. After Easter we're planning on going to bowling. Happiness is coming home late after spending a night out with friends.

-Tiina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)