Tuesday 20 March 2012

So productive!

Today I went to school and for the first time for way too long stayed all day! I'm so happy I went and that I stayed all day till evening. Now I got my report half done. Actually more than half done, I'll finish it tomorrow! Also I got some new ideas for my next project and for that essay I wrote about last sunday. Such a funny feeling, after working all day, I feel like I'm full of energy and inspiration. Makes me wonder why dont I go to school every day..?

A while ago I read an article, where they said that between mammals, when stressed out, the female seek the closeness of the pack to relieve their stress. I was quite surprised 'cause I found it to be so true, based on my own experience. I think I wasn't so social a year or two ago but now, the best thing about going to school is that I get to see my classmates. Spending time with them, chatting and working brings me a feeling of normalcy. While at school, I don't have time to think about my illness. At school I'm just like everyone else. One of the pack.

Another thing I'm so happy about today is the notion that it seems that the diuretics doctors prescribed me are finally working. I´ve lost two kilos (of fluids) in a month and if I lose another two or three I'd be back in the shape I was before I got ill. It´d be the end of the preggo-talks. I'm not productive that way ;)

-Tiina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)