Friday 30 March 2012

Findings

Today was a good day. I had a day of from school so I paid my weekly visit at KELA (the social insurance institution of Finland). There had been a mix-up with some of my benefits and I had to go and clarify it. Luckily it didn't take long and the clerk was very friendly. After that was done, I decided to go and look for some sunglasses. I knew what I was lookin for and quite quickly I found them: silvery Ray-Bans! Obviously not the real ones, but anyways. First I thought they were too big and bold for me, but now I've fallen in love with them. I also bought a pair of big round-ones for the up-coming hippie-summer =)

Later in the afternoon I went to the flea market near my home. And what did I find! A pair of tight black jeans, a brand new red and black-checked flanel shirt and a bomber jacket with fleece lining, all together for 3,50 euros! I'm not sure about the jacket, but the shirt and jeans actually looked quite good on me. I'm very happy with them, it's so damn difficult to find shirts that fit and look good on this unnatural body of mine. Who'd have thought that the 90's fashion would come to the rescue of me and my bump?? Not me.

I was so happy with my findings and the day in general that I went and bought some cider and snacks. Now I´m just gonna sit back and relax, watch some series and maybe knit something.


 Happy weekend to y'all!
-Tiina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)